Friends of the School - Albury
Albury School has a hardworking Friends’ fundraising association which aims to raise money for the school and promote community events. The Friends’ committee is mainly made up of incredibly supportive parents who meet on a relatively regular basis to plan forthcoming events. The Friends are always looking for new ideas and enthusiastic volunteers to join them. The Friends of Albury School is a registered charity.
Local links are encouraged to help the children’s sense of involvement in the surrounding community. Throughout the year the school supports fundraising for local and national charities, raising money for those less fortunate.
The Friends of Albury Primary School Committee currently consists of:-
- Chair - Natalie Slade
- Vice Chair - Sammy Whines
- Treasurer - Weston Steimel
- Secretary - Rachel Waight
Please check out and like our Facebook page
Our fundraising events in the diary for 2022 include:
- 21st or 22nd May - Sponsored Walk or Cycle Ride (TBC)
- Wednesday 8th June - Bag2School collection
- Sunday 3rd July - Summer Fete
- Sunday 4th December - Christmas Fayre
- Friday 9th December - Christmas Disco for the children
- Wednesday 14th December - Bag2School collection
Bedding Plant Sale 2022
Please consider buying your summer bedding plants, shrubs and hanging baskets from here this year. If you let us know about your order (by emailing email@example.com) we can claim the proceeds from TBSHSPSA. This was a fantastic fundraiser for the school last year - we are hoping to raise even more in 2022!
Please have a look at some of our other fundraising suggestions below, including a few that actually cost you nothing to support!