Uniform - Puller
We feel that the wearing of our school uniform is an important aspect of our school. It encourages a community feel and relates to the values we endeavour to impact to our children, including those of taking pride in themselves and their appearance, and of collective pride and ownership of their school.
All children will also require a weather appropriate hat, coat, wellies, PE kit, water bottle and a snack.
All items of clothing and equipment should be clearly named.
Please can you make sure your child/children come to school dressed correctly.
When compiling our uniform list we have taken account of the cost of school uniform document. All of the below are required unless otherwise stated.
New branded uniform coming soon, watch out for information in the newsletter for availability. You will have until September 2025 to fully convert to the new uniform.
- plain grey long/short trousers or skirt - non branded
- emerald school polo shirt - non branded or branded
- green school jumper or cardigan (not PE hoody) - branded and available from kids connection
- grey socks or tights - non branded
- black shoes (no trainers, boots or slip-on shoes please) - heels no higher than 2.5 cm - non branded
- for the summer, a light green check summer dress - non branded
- Nursery and reception pupils can wear black jogging bottoms if required - non branded
- No large hair adornments should be worn and all hair ties should be emerald green, white or black - non branded
- black PE shorts - non branded
- green PE top - branded available from Kids Connection
- school PE sweatshirt - branded available from Kids Connection
- black tracksuit / legging bottoms for cold weather - non branded
- indoor and outdoor plimsolls or trainers - non branded
School uniform bearing the Puller school logo can be purchased from Kids Connection, Unit 1A Great Northern Works, Hartham Lane, Hertford, SG14 1QW. Tel: 01992 587 466. Order on-line at www.kidsconnection.co.uk .
Jewellery (including make-up, gelled hair etc) is not allowed. The only exceptions are stud earrings, medical identification tags and items following recognised cultural traditions. Stud earrings must be removed for PE and this is the child’s responsibility. Children may wear wrist watches. However, the school is not responsible for watches or items of personal property lost or damaged during the school day.
All children must come to school with neat, tidy and brushed/combed hair. If hair is long, it must be neatly tied back at all times.
Lost property is kept in the blue box in the corridor. Items not collected at the end of each term are either recycled or thrown away. Please label all of your child’s clothing and equipment clearly with their name.
We like to encourage our children to wear correct school uniform, preferably with the Puller logo, as this gives the children pride in the school they attend and helps to identify our children when out and about.