The School Day - Puller
Children attend school for 190 days each year. The length of the school day is the same for each year group:
- Drop off starts at 8.40am and lessons start at 8.50am
- At the end of the day pick up is at 3.20pm, pupils are collected from their external class door.
- Nursery pupils can be collected at 3.20pm, from thier class or 11.45am before lunch or at 1pm after the lunch break from the school office. Time to be arranged with class teacher.
Morning break is from 10.45 am until 11 am.
- Key Stage 1 lunchtime – 12.00 noon until 1.00 pm.
- Key Stage 2 lunchtime – 12.15 pm until 1.15pm.
Registration takes place at the start of the morning and afternoon sessions.
Children may be brought to school from 8.40 am.